A Start-Up company forming part of a group of companies is seeking to employ a Dynamics Business Central Consultant who will be responsible for providing consulting services to clients on the implementation and use of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central. The ideal candidate should have a strong understanding of business processes, experience in implementing ERP systems, and the ability to work collaboratively with clients and internal teams.
- Conduct discovery sessions with clients to understand their business requirements and processes
- Collaborate with clients to design, configure, and implement Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central solutions
- Provide guidance to clients on best practices for utilizing the system to optimize their business processes
- Conduct user training sessions on Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Collaborate with project managers to develop project plans, timelines, and budgets
- Participate in project implementation and post-implementation support activities
- Collaborate with internal teams to provide support and guidance on technical and functional aspects of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Stay up-to-date with the latest features and capabilities of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Accounting, or a related field
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in implementing ERP systems, preferably Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Strong understanding of business processes and accounting principles
- Experience in conducting requirements gathering sessions and designing system solutions
- Experience in configuring and customizing Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with clients and internal teams
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central certification is a plus
If you are passionate about helping businesses optimize their processes through the use of ERP systems, have a strong background in ERP implementation, and are looking for an exciting opportunity to work with cutting-edge technology, then this role is for you!
Job Reference: FL570
Sales Jobs & Business Development Jobs in Malta focus require the selling of a company's products or services, as well as developing and implementing growth opportunities within a company. Jobs in sales & business development include business development, business intelligence, business relationship management, e-commerce, fundraising, general sales, telesales, retail and lead acquisition roles.