As a Cosmetics Sales Executive, you will be the first point of contact for clients and will be responsible to promote and sell the company’s range of products in the assigned territory.
Your duties will include:
- Developing a strong relationship with existing and potential clients
- Achieving set coverage, core distribution and visibility targets for assigned client
- Organizing field visits with beauty therapists, pharmacists, supermarkets and similar on a regular basis and follow-up with same to ensure client satisfaction
- Representing the brands at conferences, trade fairs and similar events
- Generating weekly reports
- Suggesting and proposing innovative ideas to increase sales and improve customer experience
Education & Experience
- Diploma in beauty care, healthcare or similar
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in a Cosmetics Sales Executive position or similar
- Excellent communication skills in English. Knowledge of Maltese would be considered a strong asset.
- Currently residing currently in Malta
- Holder of a valid driving license
- Sales savvy, customer focused and analytical individual
- Strong people management and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
The post of Cosmetics Sales Executive is with a local company which markets and distributes quality health related products to pharmacies, health shops and supermarkets.
Job Reference Number: MI269
Sales Jobs & Business Development Jobs in Malta focus require the selling of a company's products or services, as well as developing and implementing growth opportunities within a company. Jobs in sales & business development include business development, business intelligence, business relationship management, e-commerce, fundraising, general sales, telesales, retail and lead acquisition roles.