Our client is looking for a Client Account Salesperson to join their team. Your goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales with existing and potential clients and by forging strong relationships with your client portfolio.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- To assist in the development and increase of sales and market activities to ensure that Sales volumes are increased on a yearly basis as per yearly budgets.
- To design plans to achieve the set objectives and develop plans for new business fostering, including new industry sectors.
- To gain a good understanding of the business’ products and services to market them with potential new Clients.
- To analyse business and competitors’ trends to support in the review of forthcoming plans.
- To manage customer communication and maintain effective relationship with the designated list of clients to increase their value and attract new ones.
- To understand customer needs and respond with an effective plan and to address them in the most efficient way.
- To assist in the preparation of customers’ budgets and respective trading conditions.
- To ensure that customer has received all the necessary information and provide client with timely quotations.
- To liaise with the Product Design Department with regards to the design of potential new products.
- To communicate effectively with Production Planning to ensure agreed delivery dates are met.
- To provide Head of Sales and Business Development with adequate weekly and monthly reports showing the state of business development in respective geographical region and the client base assigned.
Package includes Basic Salary + Commission
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Confident, smart and engaging personality
- Highly responsible and reliable
- Self-motivated, goal and result oriented, and a good listener
- Have excellent sales and negotiation skills
- Conversant in Maltese and English, Italian is preferred
- Have excellent computer skills at advanced level
- A clean and valid driving licence
Education & Experience
Candidates with experience in a similar role will be preferred
- Company Car 24/7
- Mobile Phone
Job Reference: YQ428
Sales Jobs & Business Development Jobs in Malta focus require the selling of a company's products or services, as well as developing and implementing growth opportunities within a company. Jobs in sales & business development include business development, business intelligence, business relationship management, e-commerce, fundraising, general sales, telesales, retail and lead acquisition roles.