Our client, a leader in automation solutions in the healthcare industry (UK), is looking for a Business Development Specialist to join their growing team. Reporting to the Director of Healthcare Sales, your responsibilities will include:
- Generating sales leads through research, networking and prospecting
- Driving opportunities through the sales funnel stages supporting the various sales targets and KPIs
- Bringing opportunities into the organization using your own contacts and experience.
- Taking responsibility for the healthcare sales operations across the U.K. private sector territory (with a preference towards England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland (in that order), markets (private healthcare).
- Building strategic partnerships with suppliers of Electronic Patient Records (EPR) systems with whom companies' products will integrate to extend the organisation’s market reach and accelerate sales.
- Liaising with Marketing & Strategy team members to ensure messaging is effective, targeted and right-sized.
- Working closely with the Director of Healthcare Sales to ensure that any feedback of the market reaches the organisation product.
- Working closely with the Solution Delivery team to ensure forecasts are built/scheduled effectively into production plans.
- Managing the price book to ensure accuracy with new launch products being added in a timely manner.
Role is U.K Based (Remote)
Skill-sets and Requirements
Self starter and able to take initiative
Education & Experience
- Experience in a selling EPR systems to Healthcare industry (UK) is a must
- Proven commercial experience (5 years +)
Job Reference: MC611
Sales Jobs & Business Development Jobs in Malta focus require the selling of a company's products or services, as well as developing and implementing growth opportunities within a company. Jobs in sales & business development include business development, business intelligence, business relationship management, e-commerce, fundraising, general sales, telesales, retail and lead acquisition roles.