One of our clients, a leading corporate service provider in Malta, is looking to recruit a Business Development Manager to identify, create, and manage business opportunities in contribution to the Company's growth. Responsibilities will include:
- Conducting market research to identify potential clients, industries, and trends.
- Analyzing competitive landscape and industry benchmarks.
- Managing data on customer demographics, preferences, and needs.
- Identifying potential clients through various channels (e.g., cold-calling, networking events, online platforms, referrals).
- Qualifying leads based on predefined criteria, and building and maintaining a pipeline of qualified leads.
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with existing and potential clients whilst understanding their needs and objectives to tailor solutions and offerings accordingly.
- Preparing and delivering proposals and presentations to potential clients.
- Negotiating terms and conditions with clients, ensuring mutual benefit and working towards achieving revenue targets and sales quotas.
- Identifying potential partners, or collaborators that can enhance the company’s offerings whilst negotiating partnership agreements and managing ongoing relationships.
- Identifying and evaluating opportunities for geographical or product/service expansion and developing strategies for entering new markets.
- Providing regular reports and insights to management.
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Excellent command in English, Maltese would be preferred
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Results-oriented with a track record of meeting or exceeding targets
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or relevant software and tools
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or a related field would be considered an asset.
- 3 years of proven experience in business development, sales, or a related field
- Experience in a corporate environment, CSP or within the financial/legal industry is a must
- Technical knowledge in CSPs and/or regulatory compliance is a plus
- Study leave
- Employee corporate card
Job Reference: UF170
Sales Jobs & Business Development Jobs in Malta focus require the selling of a company's products or services, as well as developing and implementing growth opportunities within a company. Jobs in sales & business development include business development, business intelligence, business relationship management, e-commerce, fundraising, general sales, telesales, retail and lead acquisition roles.