Our client is a company specializing in the provision and supply of manpower services. We are currently looking for a person with managerial experience to take over the operations and business development on a full–time basis. Your responsibilities will include:
- Manage the overall operational, budgetary, and activities of the department.
- Plan and implement systems that perform the work and fulfill the mission and the goals of the department efficiently and effectively.
- Plan and allocate resources to effectively staff and accomplish the work to meet departmental productivity and quality goals.
- Plan, evaluate, and improve the efficiency of business processes and procedures to enhance speed, quality, efficiency, and output.
- Make business decisions that are financially responsible, accountable, justifiable, and defensible in accordance with organization policies and procedures.
- Establish and maintain relevant controls and feedback systems to monitor the operation of the department.
- Manage the preparation and maintenance of reports necessary to carry out the functions of the department. Prepares periodic reports for the director, as necessary or requested, to track strategic goal accomplishment.
- Communicate regularly with other managers and the directors
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Strong organisational and multitasking skills.
- Fluent in Maltese and English languages.
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients, partners, and stakeholders.
- Must have good negotiation and communication skills.
- Being adaptable and open to new ideas and strategies.
Education & Experience
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree or equivalent in business or a departmentally related field.
- A minimum of three years in a similar position & industry.
Commissions based on sales.
Job Reference: UG653
Sales Jobs & Business Development Jobs in Malta focus require the selling of a company's products or services, as well as developing and implementing growth opportunities within a company. Jobs in sales & business development include business development, business intelligence, business relationship management, e-commerce, fundraising, general sales, telesales, retail and lead acquisition roles.