At Expedition42 we aspire to give HR professionals and CEOs superpowers through meaningful quality insights, services & products. Bringing together 5 leading brands (konnekt, jobsinmalta, talexio, payrollmalta & salariesinmalta), Expedition42 is geared towards improving individual and organisational wellbeing and having a measurable positive impact on the world of work.
We are looking for an organised and highly diligent Business Development Manager to join our Commercial Team at Expedition42, where you will be reporting directly to our Chief Commercial Officer and your duties will include:
- Understanding the company's strategy, directions, and values.
- Forming an integral part of the Business Development team to develop and implement customer-focused strategies.
- Preparing and delivering presentations and business pitches to prospective and existing clients.
- Following up on leads and converting them into sales.
- Assisting in the organization's daily sales process and activities as well as acquiring new customers, whilst building and maintaining relationships with existing clients.
- Designing a lead generation strategy for the company in line with company objectives.
- Other ad hoc duties that may arise, including drafting business proposals and contracts, updating the company’s CRM system and administrative duties among others.
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Strong networker and communicator
- Innovative problem solver
- Creative with a strategic mind-set
- Holds the client and the clients’ success at heart
Education & Experience
- Minimum of 4 years experience in Sales or Business Development
- Experience using ZenDesk or other CRM systems will be considered an asset
Job Reference: WS547
Sales Jobs & Business Development Jobs in Malta focus require the selling of a company's products or services, as well as developing and implementing growth opportunities within a company. Jobs in sales & business development include business development, business intelligence, business relationship management, e-commerce, fundraising, general sales, telesales, retail and lead acquisition roles.