A locally established highly reputable CSP is currently seeking a Business Development Manager. Your roles and responsibilities will include the following:
- Generating business through networking, social media, cold calling and internet searches and actively following through with leads
- Maintaining familiarity and working in alignment with the company marketing plan group, prioritizing market opportunities and undertaking market research.
- Providing continued improvement of marketing, collateral and newsletters
- Creation of business plans, assisting clients with collating due diligence, business research
- Assisting in the organization's daily sales process and activities as well as acquiring new customers, whilst building and maintaining relationships with existing clients
- Designing a lead generation strategy for the company in line with company objectives.
This position requires the candidate to travel frequently
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Fluency in English
- Availity to translate and communicate legal/regulatory topics
- Multi-dimensional thinker with the capacity to communicate. think, plan and act strategically without being supervised
Education & Experience
2-4 years of professional experience in the financial services/legal/ corporate services industry would be preferred
Job Reference: AB386
Sales Jobs & Business Development Jobs in Malta focus require the selling of a company's products or services, as well as developing and implementing growth opportunities within a company. Jobs in sales & business development include business development, business intelligence, business relationship management, e-commerce, fundraising, general sales, telesales, retail and lead acquisition roles.