As a Business Development Manager, you shall be responsible for the acquisition of new international clients, along with leading a team of Business Development Executives
- The setting of department budgets and targets;
- Manage the commercial aspects, product positioning and pricing, and competitor analysis;
- You will be required to attend fairs, conferences and exhibitions, or travel on work as required approx 6 times per year
Skills & Experience
- You will have a solid background within sales and Business Development and preferably experience in international sales;
- Be target and objective driven, ideally with a proven sales record;
- Previous experience with building a Sales Strategy
- Marketing Experience
- Outstanding communication and Presentation skills.
- Leadership skills
- People skills
- Sound business acumen and negotiation skills
- Be self-driven and able to assume responsibility to identify and resolve issues in a timely manner;
- Fluency in written and spoken English, Maltese would be considered an asset
- Currently living in Malta
- Experience within the communications and mobile messaging industry will be considered an asset.
Job Reference - FE760
Our client is an international company with a strong reputation in international markets
Sales Jobs & Business Development Jobs in Malta focus require the selling of a company's products or services, as well as developing and implementing growth opportunities within a company. Jobs in sales & business development include business development, business intelligence, business relationship management, e-commerce, fundraising, general sales, telesales, retail and lead acquisition roles.