Our client is one of the leading Insurance Companies in Malta. As they are growing, they would like to engage a Business Development Manager to join their team.
- You will seek and create a portfolio of clients that will use the products and services of the company
- You will also ensure that existing clients are well serviced
- Create and discuss KPI's and targets with Senior Management
- Create and develop a team that work collectively towards a common goal
- Ensure that his/her team are always updated with all the product specs
- Be prepared to leave the office to go and get business
- Manage the Business Development Team including Performance and day to day meetings
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Having an Insurance background is a must
- Having a background in Sales and Business Development will be considered as an asset
- Be ready to drive to customers when needed
Education & Experience
Having an Insurance related qualification will be considered as an asset
Job Reference: MQ022
Sales Jobs & Business Development Jobs in Malta focus require the selling of a company's products or services, as well as developing and implementing growth opportunities within a company. Jobs in sales & business development include business development, business intelligence, business relationship management, e-commerce, fundraising, general sales, telesales, retail and lead acquisition roles.