One of our clients in the financial services sector is currently looking to recruit a Business Development Manager to grow their existing factoring business in Belgium, the Netherlands and Luxembourg. The ideal candidate will be sales and target driven and expected to negotiate and close factoring contracts with new and existing clients to achieve business objectives and growth.
- Establishing new business leads, setting meetings with prospective clients and successfully onboarding new clients;
- Initiate and create strategies for existing clients to generate additional business;
- Manage customer relationships, addressing any issues and ensuring outstanding customer service;
- Monitor and evaluate current industry market conditions in order to propose and develop new products and services;
- Establish strategic relationships with relevant external parties;
Education and Experience:
- A degree in Banking and Finance, Economics or Business Management (or similar);
- A minimum of five years experience in a similar role, ideally gained in the banking, insurance or financial services environment;
- Proven previous experience in selling factoring products or similar services;
- Fluency in Dutch, French and English.
- Highly developed skills in closing sales, influencing and negotiating;
- Excellent organisational, interpersonal communication and analytical skills;
- Strong planning and project management skills and the ability to meet strict deadlines;
- A high level of integrity and trustworthiness;
- A willingness to travel extensively within the Benelux.