Our client is a hybrid tech and service company with sustained double-digit growth rates for over a decade. The company has a culture that enables everyone to challenge, is result driven & impactful. Its five complementary brands are market leaders and setters. This role is of particular importance as the company enters a key stage in its development.
The Business Development Executive will be an integral part of the company’s growth ensuring that clients relate to the expertise and benefits available in this holistic approach that the company is nurturing.
We have big plans, and we need your help to get there.
- Understanding the company's strategy, directions, and values.
- Forming an integral part of the Business Development team to develop and implement customer-focused strategies.
- Preparing and delivering presentations and business pitches to prospective and existing clients.
- Following up on leads and converting them into sales.
- Assisting in the organization's daily sales process and activities as well as acquiring new customers, whilst building and maintaining relationships with existing clients.
- Designing a lead generation strategy for the company in line with company objectives.
- Other ad hoc duties that may arise, including drafting business proposals and contracts, updating the company’s CRM system and administrative duties among others.
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Strong networker and communicator
- Innovative problem solver
- Creative with a strategic mind-set
- Holds the client and the clients’ success at heart
Education & Experience
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a similar position
- Experience using ZenDesk or other CRM systems will be considered an asset
Job Reference: PQ487
Sales Jobs & Business Development Jobs in Malta focus require the selling of a company's products or services, as well as developing and implementing growth opportunities within a company. Jobs in sales & business development include business development, business intelligence, business relationship management, e-commerce, fundraising, general sales, telesales, retail and lead acquisition roles.