We are currently looking to grow our operations with the support of a Business Development Executive.
Working closely with the Head of Service Delivery you will be responsible for driving all business development initiatives aimed at further expanding and strengthening our client portfolio across the island.
This position will require you to:
- Collaborate with the Head of Client Service Delivery and Client Relationship Managers to evaluate workload and portfolio distribution, identifying growth needs and opportunities within the market
- Align the business development strategy with the company’s long term strategy and growth plans
- Support Client Relationship Managers and Recruiters in fostering and nurturing relationships with the existing portfolio and generating new business
- Relentlessly seek to identify new opportunities, chase and follow up on leads to secure business
- Attend conferences and networking events to strengthen and grow the business’s community of contacts
- Identify how to leverage internal brands and affiliations to further increase the company’s market share.
Education & Experience
- Degree Level of Education
- Experience in a business development role
- Previous experience in recruitment will be considered an asset
- Attentive listener
- Strong networker and communicator (Maltese and English)
- Demonstrate the ability to learn on the fly
- Innovative problem solver
Sales Jobs & Business Development Jobs in Malta focus require the selling of a company's products or services, as well as developing and implementing growth opportunities within a company. Jobs in sales & business development include business development, business intelligence, business relationship management, e-commerce, fundraising, general sales, telesales, retail and lead acquisition roles.