As a Business Development Executive, you shall be responsible for the acquisition of new international clients. Operating on the front-line, s/he shall also be expected to carry responsibilities for the entire sales process – from lead generation to customer acquisition, management and retention
- Forming part of the Business Development team you will manage the company’s daily sales process and activities to acquire new clients, including customers’ retention and growth;
- Assist in setting department budgets and targets;
- You will also assist in managing the commercial aspects of Fortytwo’s products, such as product positioning and pricing, and competitor analysis;
- Work closely with the Customer Services team to ensure that customers are handled in an appropriate and timely manner; along with the in-house marketing team to identify requirements for any sales and marketing activities to pertinent customers, including but not limited to any sales and marketing collateral and campaigns;
- You will be required to attend fairs, conferences and exhibitions, or travel on work as required from time to time.
Skills & Experience
- You will hold a strong sales and marketing acumen, preferably with 2 years’ experience in international sales;
- Be target and objective driven, ideally with a proven sales record;
- Strong work ethics and time management skills;
- Be self-driven and able to assume responsibility to identify and resolve issues in a timely manner;
- Highly computer literate with a good command of the English language – any other language will be considered as an asset;
- Have a polite, confident and helpful character is required for the management of clients;
- Experience within the communications and mobile messaging industry will be considered an asset.
- Currently living in Malta
This position will have a basic salary and also offer good sales commission
Our client is an international company with a strong reputation in international markets
Job Reference - XF255
Sales Jobs & Business Development Jobs in Malta focus require the selling of a company's products or services, as well as developing and implementing growth opportunities within a company. Jobs in sales & business development include business development, business intelligence, business relationship management, e-commerce, fundraising, general sales, telesales, retail and lead acquisition roles.