In this role as a Business Development Assistant, you will be forming part of a small team whilst working closely with the CEO and Finance and Administration Manager. Your responsibilities will include:
- Researching and providing input into targeted markets, organizational affiliations and identifying business opportunities both locally and overseas.
- Preparing and writing tenders, ensuring contract compliance for procurement.
- Contributing to the firm's growth and actively promoting all services the company offers by targeting the right markets and managing client relationships.
- Negotiating the implementation of client relationships in order to develop new services, products with the view of developing within new markets.
Experience and Education:
- A degree in Commerce, Business or Finance
- Exceptional written and verbal skills in English is a must. Proficiency in Maltese and Italian would be preferred
- Local experience within a similar role is required
- Be familiar with building, construction, design and environmental works
- Possess excellent communication and organizational skills
- Individual must have a great sense of responsibility and capable of working independently
- Be meticulous and able to work on your own initiative
- The individual must be very flexible and trustworthy
Our client is a well-established company focusing on consultancy in building, infrastructure, and environmental fields.
Job Reference: FF385
Sales Jobs & Business Development Jobs in Malta focus require the selling of a company's products or services, as well as developing and implementing growth opportunities within a company. Jobs in sales & business development include business development, business intelligence, business relationship management, e-commerce, fundraising, general sales, telesales, retail and lead acquisition roles.