Our client, a cybersecurity solutions company, is looking for a dynamic and motivated Business Developer and Sales Executive to join their growing team in Malta on a fully remote basis.
- Identifying and maintaining target sales leads.
- Handling accounts by building client relationships and understanding their needs in order to share the right solutions, products, and services.
- Meeting with clients to discuss what their needs are and explaining the product further.
- Forecasting opportunities and updating the operation status of the opportunities every week.
Even though this role is within the IT-industry, experience in IT is not a requirement.
Skill-sets and Requirements
- At least 2 years of experience working in a Sales-related role.
- Able to work independently whilst enjoying to work in a dynamic and fast-growing company.
- Highly motivated and driven with excellent English communication and peoples skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Must have their own car.
- Uncapped commission paid quarterly
- Transparent and clear career growth paths
- Flexible working hours
- Interactive employee training and onboarding
- Fuel allowance
Job Reference: YS357
Sales Jobs & Business Development Jobs in Malta focus require the selling of a company's products or services, as well as developing and implementing growth opportunities within a company. Jobs in sales & business development include business development, business intelligence, business relationship management, e-commerce, fundraising, general sales, telesales, retail and lead acquisition roles.