Our client, a fast-growing science company, is looking for a Biomedical Representative to join their growing team. Your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting sales representatives and coordinating sales-related activities within the company, thus contributing to achieving sales targets.
- Being the point of contact for colleagues and customers alike, by keeping schedules and providing feedback, documentation, and information.
- Liaising between departments and clients so as to provide excellent customer service within agreed timeframes.
- Responding to customer complaints and give after-sales support when requested
- Maintaining sales records as a basis for reports to the management team.
- Corresponding with customers and prospects to arrange appointments and confirm order details and delivery dates.
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Excellent computer skills (MS Office and PowerPoint in particular)
- Organisational and time-management skills
- Proficient in spoken and written English
- Flare for sales
Education & Experience
- Proven work experience as Sales Coordinator/Administrator
- Qualifications in a scientific related field is required
Job Reference: IY461
Sales Jobs & Business Development Jobs in Malta focus require the selling of a company's products or services, as well as developing and implementing growth opportunities within a company. Jobs in sales & business development include business development, business intelligence, business relationship management, e-commerce, fundraising, general sales, telesales, retail and lead acquisition roles.