In this position of Advertising Sales Executive, you will be prospecting and securing advertorial sales for an established publication by pitching benefits of advertising to the client, negotiating prices, and explaining the client needs to the editorial team.
- To sell advertorial space for a key publication by providing different options to the client.
- Visit potential clients to enquire about advertising sales.
- Conduct meetings, create sales presentations, and explain the benefits of the publication, using statistics on readership and viewing figures.
- Grow existing accounts and acquiring new clients.
- Understand the needs of each client and establish long-lasting relationships.
- Perform extensive research on clients, competitors, and trend analysis.
- Handle incoming enquiries to buy ad space, record the details and coordinate booking orders.
- Keep abreast of changes within the publication's demographics.
- Convey advertorial requirements, any changes, and discrepancies to the editorial team.
- Liaise and build a good relationship with the editorial team.
Experience & Skills
- You will have a proven successful sales track record.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, Maltese. would also be preferred
- An excellent good telephone manner.
- A natural persuasive ability. coupled with confidence and an outgoing personality.
- The ability to build lasting positive relationships with customers.
- Diplomacy and patience.
- The ability to work under pressure and meet targets.
- Driving Licence and own Car
- Currently living in Malta
Skill-sets and Requirements
A natural persuasive ability. coupled with confidence and an outgoing personality.
A basic salary and excellent commsion will be paid to the successful candidate
Job Reference: UO654
Sales Jobs & Business Development Jobs in Malta focus require the selling of a company's products or services, as well as developing and implementing growth opportunities within a company. Jobs in sales & business development include business development, business intelligence, business relationship management, e-commerce, fundraising, general sales, telesales, retail and lead acquisition roles.