Our client, a leading and international Pharmaceutical Company is recruiting for Supplier Quality associate to join their team. In this role, you will be reporting to the Quality Director and working within a regional team. Your duties will include;
- Coordinating timely completion of the task as per due date ( e.g: Supplier Re-evaluation, SCAR, SNC…. )
- Preparing needed documentation and updating Global supplier quality database accordingly as per Corporate Procedure (GQP) requirements
- Be in contact with suppliers to collect documentation, set up processes, discuss and solve ongoing issues.
- Identifying supplier compliance issues; helps to resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Partnering with facilities and regions to ensure successful implementation and compliance to Corporate Quality Procedures / regulations.
- Owning and resolving supplier related CAPA(s) / SCARs. Analyse supplier related defect data to determine root cause. Working with supplier to correct.
- Identifying and managing continuous improvement projects with the objective of achieving quality, reliability and cost improvements.
Skill-sets and Requirements
- 3-5 years’ experience in Quality, Supplier Quality, Manufacturing, Engineering or related field
- Strong quality orientation required. Knowledge of cGMP, MDD / MDR, ISO13485, global regulatory guidelines, and validation practices.
- Fluency in English.
- Effective communicator at all levels both internally and externally; excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication and presentation skills
- Must be able to handle multiple projects concurrently
Education & Experience
Education and/or Experience: Master or Engineer Level in scientific area required (Engineer, Pharmacist, or equivalent).
Hybrid / remote working option is available
Job Reference: KH184