Our Client, an International Pharmaceutical company, is looking for a Pharmaceutical Technology Specialist to join their team. Your responsibilities will include:
- Coordinating and supporting analytical activities linked to the introduction of pharmaceutical products (including feasibility studies, process and cleaning validation studies)
- Ensuring that Analytical Transfer and Validation activities are performed in a timely and efficient manner
- Assisting and follow-up on any investigations which might arise during manufacturing and testing of submission, optimization, and validation batches.
- Assisting in the issuing of manufacturing methods in accordance with the requirements defined within the Product Registration Dossiers and filings.
- Ensuring all transfer activities are successfully concluded in time for product submission, product launch, or any regulatory requirements.
- Supporting technical and scientific investigations into manufacturing and product-related issues and assisting Production and Quality with troubleshooting related to the formulation, process-related difficulties, and validation issues.
Skill-sets and Requirements
- A proactive attitude towards work and learning new techniques
- A meticulous and conscientious approach to work
- Ideally 2 years' experience in analytical processes related to the manufacturing of solid oral doses
Education & Experience
A first degree in a science background or a number of years’ experience in a manufacturing environment in the Pharma industry or related business.
Job Reference: CD499