Our client, a global organisation within the Medical / Healthcare industry is recruiting for a Project Lead Coordinator to manage medical affairs led programs and activities, whilst dealing with cross functional teams globally; including individuals within finance, medical operations, ethics and compliance and key medical affairs stakeholders. Reporting to the Global Medical Affairs Head, your duties will include;
- Financial management and analysis for annual plan, quarterly forecast, monthly actuals tracking. Collaboration with a financial department and Medical Affairs.
- Tracking business case for key projects and total cost of ownership.
- Planning and overseeing allocated projects, ensuring completion in a timely fashion and related budgets: Monitoring and reporting on a recurrent basis to the management team and project stakeholders, on project progress, project resources and issues.
- Managing Investigator Initiated research (IIR) budgets.
- Managing KOL interactions and budget.
- Planning for conference activities, including Medical Advisory Boards (MAB) Meetings and related work to ensure that all activities are impactful and within budget.
- Collaborating with Ethical and Compliance and Medical Operations departments on vendor agreements and SOWs (HCPs, HCOs, consultants etc. agreements)
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Ideally having 3 years of Project / Programme Management experience
- Strong communication, writing, analytic and problem-solving skills required.
- Ability to build strong relationships with internal customers.
- Excellent English written and oral communication skills.
- Self-motivated with exceptional follow through.
- Ability to manage multiple projects with competing priorities.
Education & Experience
- Knowledge of computer systems including Windows applications required.
- Prince 2 Qualification would be an asset
Job Reference: MT547