Within this job as a Production Leader, you will be responsible for leading engineering activities and supporting day to day operations in the manufacturing area. Your duties will include:
- Leading Production by ensuring smooth operation of the area and of all equipment within the area to meet the running demand agreed with the customer.
- Sampling of new tools/product development of new and ongoing series parts;
- Leading cost reduction / continuous improvement initiatives and Manufacturing excellence/ 6Sigma projects;
- Coordinating implementation, operational, quality and delivery topics with several internal and external stakeholders;
- Ensuring that product quality is kept to the required standard and quality control documentation adequately filled;
- Participate in the training of Process Instructions, Control Plans, FMEAs and other quality documentation as required.
Education & Experience
- O’ Level standard of education or better is needed;
- Computer literacy;
- Fluency in written and spoken Maltese and English;
- Experience in the manufacturing industry is necessary.
- Attention to detail
- Be able to work on own initiative
- Good communication skills
- Be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Proactive, practical and hands-on approach
This position is on a 3-shift basis (morning shifts, afternoon shifts and night shifts) and includes shift allowance.
This Production Leader position is with one of the leading manufacturing companies in Malta.
Job Reference Code ZD699