Within this position of a Maintenance Manager you will be reporting to the CEO, while focusing on all aspects related to the Maintenance Department - monitoring, training and reviewing of all staff needs, ensuring a smooth operation. Main duties are as follows:
- Performing regular checks, identifying issues, planning maintenance needs and ensuring completion within stipulated time frames
- Work closely with the Maintenance Supervisor, assuring performance of work and resources are utilised in the best possible manner
- Ensure that guests complaints are responded to promptly, as per company standards and procedures
- Offer technical advice and coordination of works when structural, maintenance and preventative projects are underway
- Liaise with project managers, contractors or other service providers related to large scale subcontracted works
- To oversee the procurement procedure related to maintenance tasks and projects
- To be responsible for scheduling annual servicing needs
- Monitoring the functionality of all technical equipment (ie) RO, generators, air conditioner units etc.
- Prepare staff roster within the maintenance department
- Enforcing and keeping abreast with H&S regulations
- Provide relevant reports to the CEO in relation to progress, KPI’s and maintenance projects.
Education and Experience
- Managerial experience within a maintenance department is needed
- Experience within a unionised environment is seen as a plus
- 3 years experience within a Maintenance related environment is the minimum
- Certified by MCAST (H&D or HTD) or the Technical Institute - MQF Level 4 / 5 qualification in Manufacturing or Engineering is needed
- In possession of Licence A and/or B is a requirement
- Proficient level of Maltese and English required
- Good level of communication at all levels
- Practical with excellent problem solving skills
- Effective leader with a ‘can do’ attitude
This Maintenance Manager position is with an established player operating in the hospitality industry.
Job Reference Code: UP633