In this Data Analyst role, you will develop marketing plans and managing the Marketing team towards reaching the company’s objectives. Other responsibilities include:
- Developing and controlling the Sales and Marketing department’s databases and the necessary framework of database processing
- Developing and implementing systems and processes to ensure the accurate and timely collection, analysis and publication of data and information
- Publishing regular reports and ad hoc reports as required for the Marketing Department and Senior Management with necessary information and insights on the market conditions development and evolution
Education & Experience
The vacancy requires a:
- A degree in Computer Science or Maths and Statistics
- Generic knowledge of IT Hardware
- Strong analytical and database skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Access.
The Data Analyst job is with a leading FMCG international company. Throughout the years they have established a portfolio of renowned brands that gave them a leadership position in the local market.
Job Reference Code: IU428