Business Analyst/Account Manager - Malta
In this position of a Business Analyst/Account Manager you will form part of the Account Management team, ensuring that projects assigned to you are delivered on time, within, budget, and beyond the clients’ expectations.
Your Responsibilities will be for:
- Dealing with customers to perform feasibility analysis, project scoping, along with working with the project management team to prioritise deliverables, and negotiate on product functionalities.
- Creating detailed Business Requirement Documents (BRD) and translating them into functional specifications.
- Working with the Business Development team to draw up sales proposals
- Working hand in hand with production teams (development, design, digital marketing, and operations) to provide reporting on project progress.
- Participating in Integration Testing and User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and Functionality Testing.
- Gain a thorough understanding of the team’s objectives and targets. These are set annually, but may change throughout the year. Targets are drawn up by senior management with your input. Targets include project completion and profitability
- Familiarisation of tools, processes, and procedures, required for successfully managing projects
- Providing ongoing support services to assigned client portfolio
Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in ICT and Business
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Business Analysis skills and the ability to draw up concise, clear requirements documentation
- Deep understanding of the software development lifecycle, as well as web and mobile applications Understanding of Agile processes
- Excellent communications skills including the ability to deal with a variety of customers from different backgrounds
- The ability to communicate with technical and design-based teams clearly and assertively along with being able to communicate with management in a clear and concise fashion
- Highly organised, familiar with modern office tools and techniques
- Experience with various Content Management Systems, including WordPress and Drupal
- Perfect fluency in both written and spoken English
The Business Analyst/Account Manager vacancy in Malta is within an award winning technology company specialising in delivering web and marketing solutions.
Job Reference - MT 5417/17