Due to our clients continued business growth, they are currently seeking to recruit Audio Visual Technician to work mostly within the Conferences and Events department.
- You will be directly responsible to set up, operate, dismantle and maintain the hardware for different live events, such as conferences and product launches.
- You must be creative and flexible, possessing strong communication skills and have the ability to interact with co-workers and clients, often under deadline pressure.
Skills & Experience
- Computer literate and knowledgeable on the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Able to work independently and possess problem-solving skills.
- Possess a clean driving licence.
- Willing to work flexible hours including nights, weekends and public holidays.
- Punctual, presentable and attentive.
- The ability to operate Macintosh systems will also be considered an asset.
- Previous experience in this industry will be considered an asset, however full training to our standards will be given to the successful candidate
- Fluency In English
- Currently living in Malta
- A basic salary plus O/T will be paid to the selected candidate
Job Reference - HB023
Our client a full-service company leading in audio-visual & creative media solutions.