FOR YOUR APPLICATION TO BE COMPLETE WE KINDLY ASK YOU TO FOLLOW THE BELOW-MENTIONED 2-STEP PROCESS:
1. FILL IN YOUR DETAILS >HERE<.
2. THEN CLICK ON THE "APPLY NOW" BUTTON ABOVE AND SUBMIT YOUR CV.
CVs need to be uploaded in English, mentioning degrees obtained, professional qualifications and relevant experience in EUROPASS Format.
Please use the same email address for both processes.
Closing date: 1st June 2022. Applications will be processed before the closing date.
Konnekt forms part of a consortium handling temporary employment for The European Union Agency for Asylum (EUAA) in Greece. The consortium is formed by EMCS, LMW, & Konnekt. By applying for this role, you consent to share your information with the consortium partners.
Reception Assistant - UAM Mentor (Location: Athens)
The Reception Assistant-UAM Mentor works under the coordination of the Greek authorities (Special Secretariat for the Protection of Unaccompanied Minors, hereinafter SSPUAM) in performing some or all of the following tasks:
- Support the operations of the department of the monitoring and evaluation of the UAM reception facilities;
- Support the public servants of the department in familiarising them with the population of the UAMs;
- Participating in the field visits together with the rest of the team of the monitoring and evaluation department;
- Mentoring the UAMs during the visits in the UAM reception facilities;
- Attend regular meetings with euaa at local or central level;
- Participate in policy making meetings and contribute in relevant tasks;
- Participate in internal and external meetings;
- Participate in trainings organized by EUAA or other stakeholders, locally or in other locations, when requested;
- Provide to EUAA regular analytical and statistical reports of provided services and challenges;
- Draft documents, templates, minutes and reports;
- Perform any other tasks in the interest of the service, relevant for the specific profile.
Skill-sets and Requirements
- It is required to be an adult with origins in the refugee population; it is preferred to have arrived in Greece as unaccompanied minor;
- Previous experience in relevant tasks is preferred and advantageous;
- Very good understanding of the Greek migration and asylum context is required;
- Fluency in Greek and very good understanding of English (oral and written);
- Computer literacy, including MS Office applications (Word, Excel), use of internet and web based applications;
- Very good intercultural/interdisciplinary communication skills;
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment and under pressure
Education & Experience
Degree of secondary education
Job Reference: CZ643