As a Projects Co-Ordinator, reporting to the Chief Projects officer you will be the reference point to the site project team, and be responsible for the planning and management of labour and material on assigned sites, technical coordination of works, and liaising with sub-contractors and client representatives.
- Serve as a technical guide and point of reference to the Site
- Supervisors, Team Leaders and/or tradesmen who are present on site/s to execute a project according to approved drawings and schematics of the assigned project.
- Responsible that each member of the team assigned has the necessary tools and materials to carry out tasks, on budgeted time and quality expected.
- Ensuring that Site Supervisors maintain discipline on site, both on production levels and Health & Safety.
- Planning of works in line with the budgeted labour hours.
- In liaison with the project team, plan the delivery of material, tools and plant in accordance with the required schedule.
- Able to assess the capacity of tradespeople and identify training requirements.
- Maintain a schedule of attendance and leave requests on assigned site/s.
- Act as a facilitator between the office and assigned site/s, communicating any changes or technical issues through the right channels.
- Following weekly labour distribution meetings, responsible o coordinate the necessary arrangements to transfer labour/tools between different sites as per plan.
- Attend progress meetings internally and with client/s as required.
- Manage and motivate the project team.
- Collaborate with the estimating engineers on new requests/variation requests received on assigned project/s.
- Previous experience in Projects Co-Ordination or similar role
- Excellent organisational, planning and management skills
- Currently live in Malta and have a valid driver's license
- Fluent in English and preferably Maltese
- Company vehicle – all expenses paid
- Health insurance
- Mobile phone and connectivity expenses
Job Reference: IL791