A new position has arisen with a leading local packaging manufacturing company. Our client is looking for an experienced Head of Operations to join their management.
As the Head of Operations you will have the personality and drive to lead the organisation through change management and culture initiatives and have demonstrable ability to support, advise, coach and provide clear objectives and communication to direct reports and colleagues within the wider business.
Your main responsibilities will include:
• Leading and developing functional managers to maximise performance and efficiency within corresponding departments
• Effective planning and delivery of plant performance targets to meet current and future customer requirements in terms of quality, volumes and deadlines
• The planning and setting of maintenance and capital investment budgets for all plant, equipment, buildings, transport etc
• Ensuring the sites compliance to environmental and safety at work requirements, co-ordinating with appropriate outside bodies etc where necessary
• The selection, direction and motivation of subordinates to promote effective team work
• Contribute to the discussion and decision making process for the growth and development of the business as a whole
Job Reference: XQ238