FOR YOUR APPLICATION TO BE COMPLETE WE KINDLY ASK YOU TO FOLLOW THE BELOW-MENTIONED 2-STEP PROCESS:
1. FILL IN YOUR DETAILS >HERE<.
2. THEN CLICK ON THE "APPLY NOW" BUTTON ABOVE AND SUBMIT YOUR CV.
CVs need to be uploaded in English, mentioning degrees obtained, professional qualifications and relevant experience in EUROPASS Format.
Please use the same email address for both processes.
Closing date: 29th August 2022. Applications will be processed before the closing date.
Konnekt forms part of a consortium handling temporary employment for The European Union Agency for Asylum (EUAA) in Greece. The consortium is formed by EMCS, LMW, & Konnekt. By applying for this role, you consent to share your information with the consortium partners.
Funding Officer (Location: Athens)
The Funding Officer works under the supervision of the Greek authorities, performing some or all of the following tasks:
- Support in the development of project/programme proposals;
- Support in the preparation of Terms of Reference for public tenders, in the selection process and award procedure;
- Support in the organisation of call for proposals and the selection of projects;
- Manage projects and programmes throughout the project management cycle and contribute to all relevant activities;
- Support in the development of relevant project management workflows, guidelines and tools;
- Draft and develop project documents, project reports and specific reports, as requested;
- Contribute to the establishment of monitoring and reporting systems and tools;
- Develop coordination and monitoring mechanisms with relevant stakeholders;
- Contribute to the evaluation and/or audit of programmes and projects;
- Contribute to communication and information provision activities regarding EU-funding;
- Attend and/or organise regular meetings internally and with stakeholders, as requested;
- Draft documents, templates, minutes and reports;
- Perform any other tasks in the interest of the service, relevant for the specific profile.
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Demonstrated previous experience in relevant tasks and in particular in the preparation, implementation and reporting of funding procedures;
- Experience in the management of EU Financial Instruments is required; experience in AMIF/ISF is considered an asset;
- Experience in the migration and asylum context will be an advantage;
- Fluency in English and Greek (oral and written);
- Computer literacy, including MS Office applications (Word, Excel), use of internet and web-based applications;
- Very good organisational skills and management skills;
- Analytical skills and ability to work as a member of team.
Education & Experience
- University degree is required;
- Post-graduate degree will be considered an advantage.
Job Reference: HN903