Our client, a leading transport provider, is recruiting for a Customer Experience Executive to join their growing team. Here, your duties will include;
- Collaborating with respective teams to establish service improvement standards,
- Monitoring performance indicators, and implementing action plans and audit procedures.
- Recognizing and resolving potential complaint situations,
- Being proactive in problem-solving, and identifying and meeting customer needs.
- Assisting area managers with process improvements and training, analyzing customer feedback for areas of improvement,
- Preparing reports on customer experience and service,
- Managing internet review sites and following up on customer complaints
- Controlling operating costs
- Conducting visits to assess customer and operational improvements, and
- Performing audits on bus and driver appearance compliance.
- Additional duties as assigned.
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Fluency in the English language, both written and oral.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a responsible position, including experience in Business to Consumer Customer Experience or Marketing.
- High energy and drive to work in a dynamic and challenging environment.
- Assertiveness and persuasiveness.
- Good experience in resolving issues quickly and Passionate for service excellence.
Education & Experience
Professional qualification in Customer Experience, Marketing, Business, or other relevant discipline.
Job Reference: GG169