A remote working opportunity has arisen as a Technical Content Writer. Working independently and liaising with five team members across the globe, your responsibility will be to:
- Conducting keyword research to identify target keywords on a specific topic or idea, hence being able to plan and structure your content accordingly.
- Keeping yourself updated with current news about WordPress and its updates from time to time.
- Writing accurate and engaging articles, tips, and tutorials to guide WordPress users on their journey in the most effective way possible.
- Edit product descriptions, buying guides, and supportive text throughout our website and marketing collateral.
- Addressing the SEO requirements for each blog post and optimizing the content to ensure that it reaches the right audience.
- Making edits to existing content on all our websites in an effort to improve readability, SEO, accuracy, and keep the content up-to-date overall.
- Learning how the plugins work and how they are used, so you can help us better sell the products and support the current user base.
- Assisting our plugin users and supporting them in the best way possible.
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Have at least 3 years professional writing experience, ideally from a Technical Perspective.
- Have solid verbal and written communication skills.
- Be a self-starter who takes initiative to solve problems and learn new skills.
- Be comfortable working with minimal supervision.
- Be a passionate reader, researcher, blogger, content writer and technical writer who has a keen interest in technology and WordPress, and loves penning things.
Education & Experience
A relevant qualification is seen as a major asset
Job Reference: WW897
Marketing Jobs & PR Jobs in Malta entail the promotion of companies, brands, products and services to specific audiences. Jobs in marketing & PR include account management, affiliate management, brand management, business intelligence, customer relationship management, content, digital marketing, events, graphic design, social media marketing, marketing management, public relations, market research, merchandising, web design,and audio visual jobs.