In this position of Social Media Manager, you will work individually and as part of the team, to deliver high quality creative and engaging social media solutions. You will work with our clients to develop strategies, high-level & detailed content plans and will oversee the day-to-day delivery of content across the different platforms.
- To monitor, track, analyse and report on the performance of the account whilst working with the brand managers to align with brand campaigns.
- You will seek continuous improvement, analyse competitor activity and recommend improvements to increase performance.
- You will be an excellent communicator that has the ability to lead and deliver impactful social media solutions.
- Be comfortable running concurrent projects and be able to effectively manage key stakeholders to ensure your projects stay on track.
- You must be passionate about your work and inspire curiosity and creativity throughout the company educating them on best practices and excellence.
Brand value is your #1 objective and you’ll be supported by a team of passionate, strategically driven creatives ready to extend any support they can.
- Expert understanding and experience running high-profile social media accounts.
- Strong copywriting and editing skills suitable for each platform.
An understanding of algorithms.
- Experience leading and motivating teams.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Have an eye for great design and detail.
- Minimum 3 years working in a similar role.
- Agency experience is considered an asset.
This is a full-time role and you will normally work office hours (08:30-17:30) however there may be times you'll need to work outside office hours to support your client's accounts. You're likely to find the role challenging but rewarding. You'll mostly be office based (or remote) but sometimes you'll be expected to visit clients' offices to attend meetings.
Our client also offers medical insurance, 27 days annual leave, flexible/remote working (incl. remote working allowances) & x 2 company retreats.
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Strong communication skills in English, Maltese would also be an asset
- Currently living in Malta
Job Reference: DX928
Marketing Jobs & PR Jobs in Malta entail the promotion of companies, brands, products and services to specific audiences. Jobs in marketing & PR include account management, affiliate management, brand management, business intelligence, customer relationship management, content, digital marketing, events, graphic design, social media marketing, marketing management, public relations, market research, merchandising, web design,and audio visual jobs.