Our client a Performance Marketing company is seeking a German-speaking SEO Specialist to complement their existing team. If you are passionate about SEO and believe you have what it takes to succeed in a highly productive, fun environment, we want to hear from you today.
- Market and keyword research;
- Management of on-page/off-page SEO for the German market as per the highest standards;
- Performance follow up;
- Project management.
- You will maintain full ownership of the SEO strategy on/off-site for several portfolios and clients brands across your markets. Leading brands toward improvement in organic search performance: increase search engine visibility, the volume of organic traffic, and increase keyword reach and rankings across all markets.
- Forecast and manage the SEO budget for your dedicated brands. Lead quarterly budget planning & manage budget spend. Run top-level execution of quarterly SEO campaigns of the brand across your markets.
- Track and report the main KPIs to key stakeholders and the management on a regular basis.
- Solid knowledge of SEO link building;
- High-quality reporting and analytic skills.
- Ability to research partners in a variety of niches;
- Strong persuasion and negotiation skills;
- Accustomed to working on highly competitive niches;
- An independent thinker, yet capable to be a team player;
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritise work.
- A desire to understand what drives Google’s algorithms.
- A commitment to keeping your skills and knowledge up to date.
- You breathe and live pushing limits taking our SEO to new heights!
- Hold 3-year hands-on SEO experience;
- Understanding of tracking platforms (e.g.: Google Analytics);
- Literacy regarding SEO tools: Majestic, Ahrefs, Sistrix.
- Good understanding of Google’s & Bing’s algorithm
- Working knowledge of SEO testing methodologies.
- Proven track record of link building/outreach for organic search
- Good understanding of all major international social networks
- Have an excellent level of German and English
- Currently living in Malta
Marketing Jobs & PR Jobs in Malta entail the promotion of companies, brands, products and services to specific audiences. Jobs in marketing & PR include account management, affiliate management, brand management, business intelligence, customer relationship management, content, digital marketing, events, graphic design, social media marketing, marketing management, public relations, market research, merchandising, web design,and audio visual jobs.