Our client, a well established local Beverage / FMCG Company, is recruiting a Senior Brand Manager. Whilst reporting to the CEO, you will ensure the Marketing team is effectively promoting their respective brands whilst also overseeing the Marketing activities of one of the company's main brands. Your duties will include;
- Developing and implementing digital and offline marketing planning in accordance with corporate objectives.
- Checking the status of marketing activities periodically and taking corrective action when required, to meet changing market and competitive conditions both for online and offline initiatives.
- To review financing of new marketing campaigns to keep strict control over costs.
- To supervise all advertising campaigns so as to ensure that they project the highest possible quality image and target the appropriate market.
- To promote and develop open communication channels, so as to aid the circulation of information within the Company PR.
- To maintain a positive working relationship with all the media.
- To produce all corporate literature and other marketing communication tools and to ensure that they conform to the corporate image.
- To liaise with the CEO, to determine long term Marketing and Sales strategies for the Brands.
- To liaise with the Sales Managers to ensure maximum efficiency in product roll out and reach for existing and newly launched products.
- To manage events, participation in fairs, conferences, seminars and other activities in Malta and overseas.
- To provide periodical status reports on the different products when requested.
- To act as liaison to outside advertising agencies for ongoing product development and \campaigns.
- To perform any other duties which may be assigned from time to time.
Skill-sets and Requirements
- 3+ Years of experience in a Marketing/Brand Management position
- Previous experience managing a team
- Experience within a related industry (beverages, FMCG) is required
- A good leader with a hands-on approach
- Driven, flexible and practical
- Creative & Innovative
- Excellent communication skills in both Maltese and English (Written & Verbal)
Education & Experience
A bachelors degree in Marketing or a related field
Job Reference: YH313
Marketing Jobs & PR Jobs in Malta entail the promotion of companies, brands, products and services to specific audiences. Jobs in marketing & PR include account management, affiliate management, brand management, business intelligence, customer relationship management, content, digital marketing, events, graphic design, social media marketing, marketing management, public relations, market research, merchandising, web design,and audio visual jobs.