Within this Product Marketing Specialist job within the telecommunications industry, you will be actively participating and developing the company’s strategy and achieving portfolio business objectives.
You will be responsible for:
- Ensuring company portfolio business objectives are being achieved
- Actively define and develop customer propositions and product strategies
- Overseeing product/segment revenue and margins
- Communicating marketing plans effectively internally
- Driving the marketing strategy to deliver sustainable results for the brand
- Performing ongoing competitive benchmarking
- Identifying key competitors and analysing their product portfolio
- Developing innovative products and initiatives
- Defining, planning and driving CRM activities for increasing customer take-up
- Ensuring the successful launch of projects
- Working closely with internal and external stakeholders
Education & Experience:
- A Degree in Marketing, Commercial, Business, Finance or equivalent
- A telecommunications or ICT background
- Experience with Product Development lifecycles
- Commercial acumen and capability of in-depth numerical analysis
- Be a dynamic, result-oriented and organised individual with a can-do attitude
- High levels of conscientiousness, coupled with the ability to work under pressure and within a team
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
This Product Marketing Specialist position is with a leading Technology offering a wide-ranging list of services.
Marketing Jobs & PR Jobs in Malta entail the promotion of companies, brands, products and services to specific audiences. Jobs in marketing & PR include account management, affiliate management, brand management, business intelligence, customer relationship management, content, digital marketing, events, graphic design, social media marketing, marketing management, public relations, market research, merchandising, web design,and audio visual jobs.