Our client is seeking a PR & Communications Executive, in this position you will help to create and promote the corporate identity and mission to customers, the public, and employees through the creation and distribution of timely and systematic news releases, internal and external communications and other initiatives.
- To plan, research, write, edit and distribute original corporate and branded content such as articles, news and press releases, email, blog and social media posts, and other updates on behalf of the company for publications, newsletters, presentations for internal and external audiences.
- Ensure that all written and visual collateral developed present a clear, unified, and positive image
- for the company and/or brand.
- Plan or direct the development of programs to maintain favourable public and stakeholder views of the company’s agenda and accomplishments.
- Promote and attend special events and functions; promotes and reports on corporate milestones and
- activities such as company goals and projects; new products or services; community service activities
- Arrange for photography and/or press coverage for special events.
- Respond to requests for information release or press conference from the media or designate a
- spokesperson or source of information.
- Establish and maintain relationships with consumers, the community, employees, and public interest groups.
- To understand the company’s objectives, promotional policies, on which to build public relations strategies that influence public opinion and promote products, ideas, and services.
- Updating and maintaining Web content.
- A Degree in journalism, PR, marketing or related field.
- An ability to work on big strategic plans as well as day-to-day tasks.
- Ability to pitch to media.
- Knowledge of consumer marketing.
- Ability to run PR campaigns that deliver measurable results and meet objectives.
- Deadline-oriented, inquisitive, with great follow-up and reporting skills.
- Creativity in securing coverage and buzz with traditional and online media outlets.
- Excellent understanding of social media and solid experience working with bloggers.
- Project and budget management skills.
- Responds well under pressure with a strict time limit.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English & Maltese
- Currently living in Malta
Skill-sets and Requirements
Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English & Maltese
Education & Experience
Bachelor degree in journalism, PR, marketing or related field.
Job Reference: OP440
Marketing Jobs & PR Jobs in Malta entail the promotion of companies, brands, products and services to specific audiences. Jobs in marketing & PR include account management, affiliate management, brand management, business intelligence, customer relationship management, content, digital marketing, events, graphic design, social media marketing, marketing management, public relations, market research, merchandising, web design,and audio visual jobs.