At Expedition42, we empower businesses to build better workplaces with technology, insights and HR-centric services that attract, engage and retain talent. Bringing together 5 leading brands (Konnekt, jobsinmalta, Talexio, PayrollMalta & Salariesinmalta), we focus on improving individual and organisational well-being that has a measurable positive impact on the world of work.
We are looking for a marketing athlete who is agile in approach and driven by the thrill of transforming company goals into a killer strategy with seamless execution across a portfolio of professional services and SaaS software solutions.
If you have a proven track record of success in PPC, a deep understanding of the digital marketing landscape, and a continuous drive to advance B2B and B2C paid search campaigns, we want to meet you.
- Collaborating with the marketing team to develop content strategies that meet business objectives and target audience needs
- Hands-on creating marketing and ad content, ensuring its resonance with our brand voice.
- Developing and executing PPC campaigns across various platforms, including Google Ads and social media.
- Managing, optimising, and reporting on campaign effectiveness against success KPIs.
- Conducting keyword research and analysing campaign performance data.
- Applying best practices that optimise campaigns and improve return on investment.
- Monitoring, managing and optimising campaign budgets
- Staying up-to-date on the latest PPC trends and best practices
What’s in it for you?
- Space to continually solve product marketing and communications problems using the latest tactics in the B2B and B2C space.
- Exposure to a broad set of products that all need your expertise to keep customers and clients engaged.
- Opportunity to work with a talented and experienced team.
- Chance to make a significant impact on the company's growth.
- Professional development and training opportunities.
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Possess a professional level of written and spoken English
- Good knowledge of keyword use and how it applies to digital marketing
- Highly structured, pro-active, hands-on, results-oriented & multi-tasking marketer
- Strong analytical & time-management skills
Education & Experience
- Experience with social media advertising, conversion tracking and analytics
- Experience using Google Ads, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and other online marketing tools
- Familiarity with marketing automation will be considered an asset
- A Bachelor's degree in Marketing or a similar field will be considered an asset
Job Reference: OC579
Marketing Jobs & PR Jobs in Malta entail the promotion of companies, brands, products and services to specific audiences. Jobs in marketing & PR include account management, affiliate management, brand management, business intelligence, customer relationship management, content, digital marketing, events, graphic design, social media marketing, marketing management, public relations, market research, merchandising, web design,and audio visual jobs.