In this role of Merchandising and Strategic Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Leading, Coaching and Developing the Market merchandisers into reaching the company’s merchandising objectives and standards.
- Coaching the team in the placing of product displays in outlets according to merchandising standards ensuring return on investment as per the Company’s Business Plan.
- Leading, managing and imporving the Company’s ongoing merchandising strategy in its entirety – planning, process, technical development, data analysis, monitoring, reporting and follow up.
- Monitoring and ensuring that Total Ageing Management is carried out effectively and efficiently.
- Managing Market Activators (merchandisers) route rosters in an efficient way.
- Identifying potential new outlets where to place merchandising material and guide into creating interaction points.
- Handling the HR aspect of the Activation Department.
- Ensuring that the merchandisers are provided with the necessary data and targets of performance on a daily, weekly monthly and quarterly basis.
- Handling all requests related to signage and other trade initiatives as necessary.
Education and Experience:
- Knowledge and experience in the FMCG sector, together with a deep understanding of the market and trade, highly desirable and will be given preference.
- Proven experience in managing and coaching a team. A minimum of 2 years of experience is required.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Power Point.
- A’ Level Standard of Education/ Diploma is preferred
- Strong leadership and organizational skills.
- Good analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Good Communication skills
Job Reference: WY497
Marketing Jobs & PR Jobs in Malta entail the promotion of companies, brands, products and services to specific audiences. Jobs in marketing & PR include account management, affiliate management, brand management, business intelligence, customer relationship management, content, digital marketing, events, graphic design, social media marketing, marketing management, public relations, market research, merchandising, web design,and audio visual jobs.