Our client, a leading law firm, is seeking to recruit a Marketing Manager to join their team. The successful candidate will be responsible for;
- Working with the organisations Marketing Agency
- Developing and implementing a digital marketing strategy for the organisation
- Liaising and working with the organisation's marketing agency
- Overseeing all the Organisation’s social media accounts and managing online content
- Keeping up to date with the latest trends and best practices in digital marketing
- Create and implement digital marketing plan across the organisation’s social media platforms to increase social media presence
- Organising and handling online events such as webinars, podcasts etc
- Working with all the departments in the organisation ensuring effective marketing plans and practices
- Handling the practice development aspect of the Firm
- Ensuring that brand guidelines are adhered to
- Reporting and working together with the organisation’s management being able to communicate results and take initiative as and when required.
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Strong verbal communication and writing skills in both English and Maltese
- Proficient with all aspects of marketing, branding, content generation and online publishing
- Social media savvy
Education & Experience
- Diploma level of education in marketing, digital marketing, or related field.
- Degree level of education in marketing, digital marketing, or related field will be considered an asset
Job Reference: CO055
Marketing Jobs & PR Jobs in Malta entail the promotion of companies, brands, products and services to specific audiences. Jobs in marketing & PR include account management, affiliate management, brand management, business intelligence, customer relationship management, content, digital marketing, events, graphic design, social media marketing, marketing management, public relations, market research, merchandising, web design,and audio visual jobs.