At Expedition42 we aspire to improve individual and organisational wellbeing and have a measurable positive impact on the world of work. We will give HR professionals and CEOs superpowers through meaningful quality insights, services & products by bringing together 5 leading brands (jobsinmalta, konnekt, payrollmalta, salariesinmalta & talexio).
We are looking for an organised and driven Marketing Manager to join our Commercial team. Reporting directly to the Chief Commercial Officer and your duties will include:
- Leading the Marketing Team in a data-oriented approach to ensure all brand KPIs and objectives are met.
- Nurturing existing PR relations & creating new ones guarantee the brands continuously gain awareness.
- Managing budgets aiming to improve spending effectiveness through campaign roll-outs.
- Performing market analysis & adjusting communication accordingly to ensure the brands are always top of mind.
- Participating in the analysis of marketing campaigns and identifying room for improvement.
- Liaising with agencies & designers on a daily basis.
- Monitoring the websites of our brands, ensuring they are regularly reviewed reflecting the company’s culture and identity.
- Supporting the rest of the team ensuring that all tools and information are available so everyone can be as effective & efficient as possible.
- Other ad hoc duties that may arise.
The above description is not to be regarded as exhaustive. Other tasks and responsibilities of a broadly comparable nature may be added on a temporary or permanent basis, as appropriate.
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Organised, highly diligent individual
- Currently based in Malta
- Good judgement
- Excellent leadership skills
Education & Experience
- Minimum 3 years experience as Marketing Manager
- University Degree in Communications, Marketing or related field
- Experience in mentoring and managing a marketing team with a hands-on approach
Job Reference: ZG712
Marketing Jobs & PR Jobs in Malta entail the promotion of companies, brands, products and services to specific audiences. Jobs in marketing & PR include account management, affiliate management, brand management, business intelligence, customer relationship management, content, digital marketing, events, graphic design, social media marketing, marketing management, public relations, market research, merchandising, web design,and audio visual jobs.