Marketing Manager - Malta
The role of Marketing Manager will require overseeing the planning, organising and overall global marketing activity, much of which is focused online.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Analysing the business market and proposing innovative ideas to maximise branding exposure
- Liaising with the various departments and handling the social media and online platforms
- Contribute to all online marketing activity, such as PPC, content marketing and SEO
- Contribute to all offline marketing activity such as trade shows, PR, advertising and sponsorships
- Develop and implement marketing plans and projects
- Oversee marketing budgets and delivering within the agreed budget
Education and Experience
- Tertiary Degree of Education in Marketing
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Experience in creative writing, great social media planning and execution
- Ability to manage a team
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills in both English and Maltese
- A highly positive attitude, being both organised and analytical
- Candidates must be currently living in Malta
The position of Marketing Manager is with a highly established organisation operating within the property market.
Marketing Jobs & PR Jobs in Malta entail the promotion of companies, brands, products and services to specific audiences. Jobs in marketing & PR include account management, affiliate management, brand management, business intelligence, customer relationship management, content, digital marketing, events, graphic design, social media marketing, marketing management, public relations, market research, merchandising, web design,and audio visual jobs.