Our client a leader in the retail furniture sector is seeking a Marketing Executive to be responsible for
- You will be responsible for generating the content, optimizing social media presence through the creation of pages and other marketing material as well as manipulating images and suggesting new ways to enhance the company’s presence on the online medium.
- Writing content for other channels including web, taglines, adverts, blogs, presentations etc, whilst ensuring content is on-brand, consistent and in the right tone of voice.
- Researching and providing input into targeted markets
Skills & Experience
- Basic working knowledge of SEO, PPC, Google AdWords and WordPress
- You will also have an excellent understanding of social media trends and platforms.
- You will be a highly creative individual with excellent communication and organizational skills.
- You will be task-oriented and able to meet deadlines whilst ensuring quality output.
- Native fluency in both written spoken English and Maltese
- Ability to develop and maintain cooperative relationships with business contacts
- Be a creative, dynamic, results-oriented and good team player
- Currently living in Malta
This position can be 40 hrs Monday - Friday - full-time or Reduced Hours
Skill-sets and Requirements
Job Reference: YJ612
Marketing Jobs & PR Jobs in Malta entail the promotion of companies, brands, products and services to specific audiences. Jobs in marketing & PR include account management, affiliate management, brand management, business intelligence, customer relationship management, content, digital marketing, events, graphic design, social media marketing, marketing management, public relations, market research, merchandising, web design,and audio visual jobs.