Our client is seeking a Marketing Executive to undertake marketing projects of significant corporate importance for the Group. The chosen candidate will organise public relations and communications initiatives in addition to creative campaigns and promotional events that can make a difference in the Group’s success. The goal is to reach out to different target audiences through the creation of engaging content in line with the Group’s Corporate Image and Values.
- Develop and implement marketing plans and integrated marketing campaigns
- Create regular content for different types of Group channels that generate interest and engagement for the brand
- Develop and upkeep the Marketing Campaign calendar for different Group milestones, keeping stakeholders updated with progress
- Source offline and online PR and editorial opportunities
- Monitor effectiveness of campaigns and PR initiatives and proactively propose solutions
- Contribute to the Group team projects and initiatives
- Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or a related qualification
- Minimum two years experience working in a similar role, preferably from a corporate work environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in Social Media Management and WordPress
- Creative, dynamic and self-motivated individual
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Multitasking capabilities
- Strong organisational skills
- A keen eye for detail
- Hold an excellent level of English, Maltese would also be preferred
Skill-sets and Requirements
Candidate must be currently living in Malta
Job Reference: LK018
Marketing Jobs & PR Jobs in Malta entail the promotion of companies, brands, products and services to specific audiences. Jobs in marketing & PR include account management, affiliate management, brand management, business intelligence, customer relationship management, content, digital marketing, events, graphic design, social media marketing, marketing management, public relations, market research, merchandising, web design,and audio visual jobs.