Our client is seeking a Marketing Executive to organise public relations and communications initiatives in addition to creative campaigns and promotional events that can make a difference in the Group’s success
- To develop and implement marketing plans and integrated marketing campaigns
- Create regular content for different types of channels that generate interest and engagement for the brand
- Develop and upkeep the Marketing Campaign calendar for different Group milestones, keeping stakeholders updated with progress
- Source offline and online PR and editorial opportunities
- Monitor effectiveness of campaigns and PR initiatives and proactively propose solutions
- Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities
Experience & Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or a related qualification
- Previous experience working in a similar role, preferably from a corporate work environment.
- Experience in Social Media Management and WordPress
- Creative, dynamic and self-motivated individual
- Strong interpersonal and organisational skills
- A keen eye for detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Currently living in Malta
Skill-sets and Requirements
Previous experience working in a similar role, preferably from a corporate work environment.
Job Reference: QF825
Marketing Jobs & PR Jobs in Malta entail the promotion of companies, brands, products and services to specific audiences. Jobs in marketing & PR include account management, affiliate management, brand management, business intelligence, customer relationship management, content, digital marketing, events, graphic design, social media marketing, marketing management, public relations, market research, merchandising, web design,and audio visual jobs.