A job for a Marketing Executive is now available. You will be working solo on the production of marketing and communication campaigns, while working closely with the Managing Director. Main responsibilities include the following:
- Devising and presenting ideas and strategies
- Maintaining and updating the website
- Creating new websites for other projects
- Assistance with the selection of a CRM system, mastering how to use it and training members of the team.
- Ensuring the Customer Relations Management (CRM) system is updated
- Compiling statistical data related to marketing channels
- Marketing communication campaigns - planning and implementation
- Exploiting social media - manage campaigns and measure results
- PR and writing of numerous articles related to the Maltese Islands
- Creating captivating Presentations using PowerPoint, Canva and/or Keynote for travel proposals and for new concepts.
- Taking care of inviting the media and VIP’s for special events while also ensuring the right images and footage are captured to be used for marketing purposes.
- Photographic assignments
- Communicating with and/or inviting the local press to cover important milestones.
- Communicating with foreign media companies for advertising.
- Represent the Managing Director when necessary
- Taking care of CSR initiatives
- Other ad hoc projects
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree or Diploma in Marketing, Communications, or a related field
- Minimum 3 years of work experience within the field of Marketing
- Commanding knowledge of social media platforms - FB, Instagram, LinkedIn, Xing
- Familiar with marketing tools: Joomla, Wordpress and others
- Professional level of English is a must, knowledge of Norwegian and/or German is desirable
- In possession of a clean driving license
- Approachable and driven
- Good communication skills
- Dressing smartly whilst on duty to project a professional image of the company
- Political correctness
Job Reference Code: YB890
Marketing Jobs & PR Jobs in Malta entail the promotion of companies, brands, products and services to specific audiences. Jobs in marketing & PR include account management, affiliate management, brand management, business intelligence, customer relationship management, content, digital marketing, events, graphic design, social media marketing, marketing management, public relations, market research, merchandising, web design,and audio visual jobs.