Our client, a leading organization within the FMCG Industry, is recruiting for a Marketing Assistant to provide support and assistance to the Head of Sales and Marketing. Your duties will include;
- Provide day to day support to the Head of Sales and Marketing – including managing Calendar. Organizing and scheduling both internal and external meetings, handling phone calls – both internal and external and following up in a prompt and efficient manner as necessary.
- Coordinate travel arrangements as required (incoming / outgoing).
- Liaise with and assist other department staff whenever they require his / her assistance. Regularly inform superiors of deadlines and problems.
- Track the progress of various assignments and take the necessary steps to keep projects on course.
- Assist in the routine administration and circulation of daily reporting under the direction of the Business Intelligence Analyst.
- Receive, record, and sort all incoming mail and see to dealing with correspondence in an efficient and timely manner.
- Record, transfer and circulate Invoices Received (IRs) on the company’s online system.
- Circulate correspondence as necessary and file according to established classifications. Develop an efficient filing system and keep it up to date to allow the efficient retrieval and replacement of documents from the filing system as may be required.
- Process direct payment / petty cash requests.
- Effect changes in work performance methods and systems as and when directed by Management.
- Assist as instructed with the general day-to-day requirements of the Head of Sales and Marketing and the department and perform any other duties as assigned.
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Have a pleasant personality together with strong verbal and written communication skills.
- ICT Literate
- Be able to work independently but also able to work within a team.
- Have good analytical skills and be proactive.
Education & Experience
Ideally have, as a minimum, an A’ level standard of education or a Diploma within a related field.
Job Reference: YL989
Marketing Jobs & PR Jobs in Malta entail the promotion of companies, brands, products and services to specific audiences. Jobs in marketing & PR include account management, affiliate management, brand management, business intelligence, customer relationship management, content, digital marketing, events, graphic design, social media marketing, marketing management, public relations, market research, merchandising, web design,and audio visual jobs.