In this position of Head of SEO, - German you will be working closely with the company's own portfolio as well as their clients, along with leading an international SEO team
- You will manage and develop an international SEO team. Plan tasks, set deadlines, track progress and improve scale and efficiency of processes. Further, develop SEO Specialists skills, perform regular 1-2-1 meetings and development discussions on a regular basis.
- Maintain full ownership of the SEO strategy on/off-site for several portfolios and clients brands across multiple markets. Lead brands toward improvement in organic search performance: increase search engine visibility, the volume of organic traffic, and increase keyword reach and rankings across all markets.
- Be the single point of contact for everything related to SEO for the dedicated brands.
- Represent the SEO channel in monthly performance review meetings and quarterly briefs / de-briefs.
- Forecast and manage the SEO budget for dedicated brands. Lead quarterly budget planning & manage budget spend. Run top-level execution of quarterly SEO campaigns of the brand across all markets.
- Track and report the main KPIs to key stakeholders and the management on a regular basis.
- Collaborate with the team, improve the company’s performance, drive product improvements and share best practise.
- Structure and participate in recruitment & onboarding activities across the SEO department.
- Solid project management and leadership skills
- Highly energetic, team-player who can collaborate with multiple teams
- Extensive knowledge of standard SEO tools (e.g. Ahrefs, Link Research Tools, Screaming Frog, Sistrix, etc.)
- Ability to work effectively and autonomous
- Demonstrable track record of recruiting, managing and coaching high performing team
- University degree with at least 5 years’ work experience in SEO and digital marketing
- You have been responsible for driving both strategy and execution
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Highly organized
- Outgoing, collaborative, adaptive in changing the environment, open to and able to deal with a diverse range of opinions
- Native German, Fluent English and other languages an asset
- Currently living in Malta
Job Reference - BL921
Marketing Jobs & PR Jobs in Malta entail the promotion of companies, brands, products and services to specific audiences. Jobs in marketing & PR include account management, affiliate management, brand management, business intelligence, customer relationship management, content, digital marketing, events, graphic design, social media marketing, marketing management, public relations, market research, merchandising, web design,and audio visual jobs.