Our client is a leading financial institution in Malta. They would like to engage a Head of Communications to join their growing team.
- Develop annual strategic internal and external communication plans
- Collaborate with the rest of the Senior Leadership Team across the whole organisation to support the achievement of business goals and the coordination of business events.
- Lead the Communications Team, allocating appropriate talent and resources in all communications initiatives to ensure successful achievement of targets
- Take the role of spokesperson for the organisation as may be required, and deal with all media
- Take responsibility for media campaigns, including customer education
- Act as Brand Champion developing its brand in line with its strategy
- Regularly assess the effectiveness of the organisation's communication channels, identifying and implementing improvement opportunities as necessary
- Manage, monitor and forecast communications budget (digital media platforms, press, publications, events)
- Oversee the ongoing development of the website and intranet from a web usability, content strategy and content quality perspective.
- Contribute to content building and management to be used on portals, online/printed media channels
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Preferably have worked in this field for a minimum of 3 years
- Have excellent communication skills
- Have good IT skills
Education & Experience
- Preferably have a degree in a related field
- Well conversant with Maltese and English
The company offers hybrid working
Job Reference: IU435
Marketing Jobs & PR Jobs in Malta entail the promotion of companies, brands, products and services to specific audiences. Jobs in marketing & PR include account management, affiliate management, brand management, business intelligence, customer relationship management, content, digital marketing, events, graphic design, social media marketing, marketing management, public relations, market research, merchandising, web design,and audio visual jobs.