As a Head of Commercial, Marketing and Communications, you will be managing the overall organisation’s marketing, commercial and public relations. Your duties will include:
- Developing and implementing commercial strategies according to company goals and objectives aiming to accelerate growth
- Maintaining existing revenue streams and creating new revenue streams to grow the top line, sponsorship and collaboration agreements;
- Advertising, designing and managing marketing campaigns;
- Managing media platforms and publications;
- Increasing reach of media platforms, PR and communications, events creation & management;
- Maximising organisation presence through the use of different PR channels, such as, web, social media etc. to foster brand awareness and positioning.
- Proactively generating ways to advance the organisation’s brand in industry trade publications, digital media, public speaking opportunities, conference participation and other forms of advertising.
- Implementing a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) culture organisation-wide and supporting this culture with a suitable software CRM system;
- Maximising subscription income from members (maintaining current and increasing new membership).
Education & Experience
- A degree preferably in Marketing, Communications or a related field;
- 4 years of previous experience in a similar management role.
- Excellent leadership skills;
- Possess a strong eye for detail and an analytical approach;
- Be highly motivated and able to work in a high-pressure environment;
- Ability to multi-task and to meet strict deadlines;
- Excellent communication skills in English and Maltese.
Job Reference: FA494
Marketing Jobs & PR Jobs in Malta entail the promotion of companies, brands, products and services to specific audiences. Jobs in marketing & PR include account management, affiliate management, brand management, business intelligence, customer relationship management, content, digital marketing, events, graphic design, social media marketing, marketing management, public relations, market research, merchandising, web design,and audio visual jobs.